Working on Accerciser’s bugs
junho 27, 2011 § 3 Comentários
Last week was shorter than usual since I had a thursday-friday holiday here in Brazil. Nevertheless, it was a quite productive time!
As I had pointed out here, my following tasks with Accerciser involve its bugs. So I examined the entire Accerciser’s buglist, tested all of its entries and provided feedback for each of them to Javier Antúnez, Accerciser’s co-maintainer. This feedback indicates which bugs should be closed, which are confirmed, which are not exactly bugs, which involve patches that need to be tested etc etc.
I also assigned some preliminary bugs for me:
- Configure script doesn’t check for rsvg package (gnome-python2-rsvg)
- Configure does not install ipython
- help() in ipython console causes problems
- Remove dependency on python-gnome
- ESC button should interrupt the validation at AT-SPI validator
- ipython_view completion feature has a bug
- accerciser tries to read all 16million+ oocalc spread sheet cells
And that’s it. Wish me luck with these bugs!😀